|Half set extension||£30.00|
|CLUSTER+ STRIP EYELASHES EXTENSION|
|Flirty Sweep/Strip eyelash||£8.00|
|Knot free full Party lash/Cluster eyelash||£14.00|
Strip lashes come in a reusable strip and can be cut to size, these lashes are ideal if you want a fuller lash look for a special occasion. These will last 1 Day, however can be reused.
Semi-permanent eyelash extensions are individual Synthetic material. They are attached to your Eyelash individually not to the skin. Each synthetic lash is attached to natural one. With individual semi-permanent lash extensions this effect is immediate with added volume length to your natural lashes. These lashes are light and easy to wear as they are weightless and therefore very comfortable It. Semi-permanent eyelash extensions are a very enhancing beauty service and you DO NOT need to use any Mascara while wearing these Eyelash extensions. This application is an intense service which requires skill and precision. Once applied these lashes are so natural looking it is difficult to tell even up close that you have extensions on. Size availability ranges from short to long, different thicknesses, curl and even coloured lashes can be used.
It is an individual process. We lose one Eyelash almost every day. We also grow a new lash to replace the one that fell out. These Lashes can stay on up to 3 full Months with proper care and 2/3 week maintenance appointments. However, factors such as eyelash growth, lifestyle and general aftercare will affect how long the lashes last. The lash has a growth cycle and unfortunately it is hard to determine which lash is ready to fall out naturally so it is unpredictable when applying the synthetic lashes. Each day we can lose 3-5 natural lashes, but often they fall out unnoticed unless they fall into your eye, but when eyelash extensions are applied we are more aware of when they shed as we know the extensions are there plus they are longer, darker and thicker. If you sleep on your stomach with your face squashed into the pillow or you sleep on one side you may notice the lashes may not last as well as the other side.
Do the False Eyelashes damage my natural Eyelashes? No, not at all! The Lash adhesive is formulated to create a solid bond, specifically for human lashes. The adhesive dries very soft on lashes, allowing the lashes to stay flexible and bouncy just like your own lashes.
- Do not use an eyelash curler.
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Clean around the Eyes.
- Do not pull your lash extensions, as it will take out your own lash as well.
- Do not go in a sauna while wearing Eyelash extensions.
- Do not use sunbed or steam room within 48h after treatment.
- Use only water-based mascara (You can wash with water, I can order this for you if needed )
- Do not use eye make-up remover that contains any type of oil products such as petroleum
- Do not try to remove the Extensions on your own.
- Do not cut the Extensions (you may cut your own lashes).
- Do not let shower go directly on the extensions.
- When drying your face do not rub instead blot your face and apply a gently pressure to your closed eyes then allow the extensions to dry naturally.
- Do not try to dry them with the towel or hair dryer.
- Remember to come in for maintenance appointments.